Mittwoch, 23. April 2014

Casper & Pearl

Yesterday I got to know the brand "casper & pearl" by random. It was created by a 18year old self-taught designer in 2011. Now the Adelaide-based brand has got over 10.000 followers via Insagram and 6.000 Likes on Facebook (Click!). It's a girly fashion brand, inspirated by the 70's and Vintage Fashion.
In A/W 2013, they launch their firt manufactured collection "Secret Garden". Here are some pictures from the collection.
all pictures are from here: casperandpearl 
I don't know what you think, but I fell so in love with this little brand! All clothes are so romantic an girly, I think they're almost perfect. I really like the details they have, like the back of the dress in the last picture.     I also love the cut-outs and the layerings. I wish I had money for one of these dresses, but I'm sure, I wouldn't know which one I should pick, cause they're all so beautiful. So come on and visit their site, I really think they should get some support! And I will definetly bookmark their shop. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen