Freitag, 17. Mai 2013

Skater Skirts

via Polyvore
A huge trend this spring and summer are Skater Skirts. I think, most of them are so cute and they really nearly go with everything. They can be classy, romantic or girlish. You can never get tired of styling them new. I hope, I can get at least two of them, one classy one and a special one, because they're just something you need to have.
In this collage, I show you some ways I would style them. Whether you wear a special one or a unicoloured, I would choose a simple shirt or a print sweater, I think the sweaterversion is something special.
Lets focus on the skirt. Keep the accessory simple and either silver or gold. I think a leatherbag and leathershoes would look great with them too.
By the way my faves are mintcoloured skirt and the one with the batik pattern. But I love the lace one too. Ooh I can't really decide. What would you wear wit one of these?xx

3 Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful choice...I like your new blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. tolle Sachen hast da gefunden.....

    Liebe Grüße aus Mannheim
    Gitte

    http://gittetestet.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    AntwortenLöschen